Elena's appearance in Ellia Continent shocks Arme. Elesis immediately attempts to kill Elena, but Arme begs for mercy, only to be convinced that she was manipulated by Kaze'aze, and must be put down.
After Elena's defeat, Kaze'aze Lass returns to the area and revives the dead mage, only to transform her into a powerful demon, Kamiki, to defeat the Chase.
Elena can use Lightning Bolt, like the Magician, and may also summon a large meteor, similar to the Battle Mage's Deep Impact, or the Black Fairy Queen's Ice Meteor, and also a spray of fire in front of her. She can also summon more Dark Anmon Scouts, replacing those that died. Once Elena has been defeated, she then becomes the demon Kamiki, who uses more powerful magic.
When defeated, a message "Looks like we'll have to battle them to cross here" will appear, referring the second phase of the Battle.
Elena was the Upgrader for Necklaces and Anklets, using the power of Gems or Reinforcement Chocolates. However, she is very infamous for her very very low success rate and, in the sense of good humor, people will go to Kamiki's Castle to kill Elena whenever she breaks or fails or downgrades a necklace or anklet for a long time.
- It was never specified why Elena transformed into a traitor, though it is possible that she suffered from greed of power.
- She is one of four bosses who can transform.
- She is one of two bosses that are called "traitors", the other being Victor.
- Although a Mage, Elena uses a modified version of Deep Impact, which is Battle Mage's attack.
- She is the only traitor from a kingdom, which is in Serdin.
- In an event, Elena becomes a soccer coach.
- She, along with Knight Master, Elesis, and the Magic Kungji have a pet version of the modeled character, her's referred as Referee Elena. However, Elena's pet model shoots a soundwave (non-confusion), which is strangely, not one of her own attacks.
- Oddly enough, despite Elena being a "grand mage", she only has three attacks and two supportive movements.