2nd Job: Alchemist - Skill Tree (Unreleased)
3rd Job: Warlock - Skill Tree (Unreleased)
4th Job: Battle Mage - Skill Tree (Unreleased)
- Run the Marsh of Oblivion once. Even if you don't successfully pass the dungeon, you'll still complete the mission.
- Entering the dungeon and leaving immediately does not count as "running". It only counts if the dungeon is completed or failed.
- Slay 100 monsters within the range of ± 2 above or below level monsters.
- Obtain 1 Gem.
- "...Don't come crying to me later!" (Beginning)
- "The holy light will lead us." (Idle Stance)
- "Yahoo! Hahahaha! I won!" (End)
|16px16px16px||4x Hit + Knockdown|
|16px+16px||Jump + Bomb Throw (1x Hit)|
|16px16px+16px||Teleport + 2x Hit + Knockdown|
|16px16px+16px+16px||Teleport + Turn + Blitz (Bomb Throw + 1x Hit)|
|16px+16px||Grab + Throw target (high damage)|
|LVL 1 Basic||Bomb Drop||Drops a small land mine that is invisible to all opponents. When stepped on, it explodes dealing small damage, though catches foes off guard. For 15 seconds, if no one steps on it, the mine will explode on it's own. (1x Hit + Knockup)|
|LVL 1 Purchased||Big Hand||A big fist shoots out of the pot with a powerful uppercut, lethally knocking enemies on to the far side of the arena. Designed to launch enemies and prevent them from getting too close to its user. (1x Hit + Mass Knockback)|
|LVL 2 Basic||Killer Cloud||Drops a poisonous, green cloud that deals large AoE effect with haste included. Enemies that go closer into the depths of the cloud will suffer more sufficient damage. It stays for about 10 seconds.|
|LVL 3 Basic||Blockbuster Explosion||Not to be confused with the Magician's Big Bomb.|
|LVL 1 Basic||Cure (Alchemist)||Heals allies' HP at a large rate. Unlike the Magician's, the rate of healing is based on the user's Vitality. In addition, it can also heal the Alchemist herself.|
|LVL 2 Basic||Magic Shield (Alchemist)||Summons numerous shields around the entire team nearby, protecting everyone for only one hit.|
|LVL 3 Basic||Bomb Drop (Advanced)||Scatters 5 Bomb Drops in a fan-like method. Like the regular Bomb Drop, all of them are invisible and explodes dealing light damage. However, they go off after 7 seconds. (5x Hit + Knockup)|
- The Elsword character Aisha has an attack called "Dark Cloud", which functions similarly to Arme's Killer Cloud. However, the Dark